Karl and I drunkenly reviewed the board and thought we might have been able to win that last game. Looked like Japan could hold Anglo Egypt after its turn - I am thinking the effect of my third factory was finally reaching the front - and then Japanese tanks could have taken Africa, further reducing UK's ability to fund its dump. After I got home I also realized that once the Suez was taken, the Japanese Navy (which was fully combined) could have hunted down the British fleet. (Along with the 10+ aircraft I had on the board.)
Regardless, it was an interesting game.
Karl-Red A House 1:00 a.m. commute: two police check points avoided. wife check-point was not avoided, but she let me off with a verbal warning.
Regardless, it was an interesting game.
Karl-Red A House 1:00 a.m. commute: two police check points avoided. wife check-point was not avoided, but she let me off with a verbal warning.

No comments:
Post a Comment