That's because McCain dribbles a lot more food on the floor while eating.
Nah, its obvious that its "Lack of compassion among Obama supporters."This is freaking sociology PhD GOLD. We could do this for hours, and we haven't even got to the fact that protestants with adopted children who are smokers also prefer Obama.I think I prefer this kind of coverage, actually.
Actually, I think smokers of any stripe should dislike Obama more. He's a quitter. A damn dirty quitter.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's because McCain dribbles a lot more food on the floor while eating.
Nah, its obvious that its "Lack of compassion among Obama supporters."
This is freaking sociology PhD GOLD. We could do this for hours, and we haven't even got to the fact that protestants with adopted children who are smokers also prefer Obama.
I think I prefer this kind of coverage, actually.
Actually, I think smokers of any stripe should dislike Obama more. He's a quitter. A damn dirty quitter.
Post a Comment