I would open a big metalworking plant and hire Karl.
He'd be Director of Faggoting.
Maybe Michael Schumacher could be my Director of Lapping?
Today's waste of time inspired by bevel, chamfer, and fillet.
Also...
Interested in how to read weld instructions on technical drawings?
p.s. You can tell because I am learning these terms that one of our products has some problems with how it is welded.
Here is my sum total experience with welding:
Avoid welding on any product wherever possible because factory welders seem to rejoice in doing crappy work that is discovered a few months later.
Seriously, invest in that die-cast tooling instead. Machines don't have hangovers, chew betel nut, or daydream about Jessica Alba.
Now, I am sure someone will tell me that there is some machine that can quality check welds...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If there are women working in your plant, then I'd just as soon be in charge of grinding, tapping, and horizontal boring.
Post a Comment