Oh, God.
I guess the silver lining is that the jokes and funny photos are better than anything for abortion.
I guess the silver lining is that the jokes and funny photos are better than anything for abortion.
For the record, I'm okay with gay marriage, with polygamy even, and even more for the state not doing marriages at all but offering civil unions come one and come all. Let the churches handle marriages.
I'm proudly married in the civil tradition without a church wedding and plan to pass this tradition on to my daughter. No - its not about the 50k I'd have to spend on a "real" wedding. Its the principle! Look, I'll pony up some dough for some pizzas and a keg if that makes you happy, honey, but the groom pays for the DJ, dammmit. (Remember at Kev's wedding how the iPod played on the sound system was as good as the band?)
I'm proudly married in the civil tradition without a church wedding and plan to pass this tradition on to my daughter. No - its not about the 50k I'd have to spend on a "real" wedding. Its the principle! Look, I'll pony up some dough for some pizzas and a keg if that makes you happy, honey, but the groom pays for the DJ, dammmit. (Remember at Kev's wedding how the iPod played on the sound system was as good as the band?)
I'm not even sure I can be against bestiality. I mean, we already eat animals, we already hunt animals, we already ride animals and use animals to do work for us. We even tear the skin off their flesh and wear it after some curing. Maybe the cow would like a little loving before we stun it with an electric prod and then slaughter it for consumption.
Schedule:
China: May 18 - May 30
Taiwan: July 10 - August 16 (Wife and daughter going to America for re-education camp. Stepson and me left behind. I'm a sinner so that seems right. Karl, you can schedule the A&A games accordingly)

2 comments:
How can gay marriage be an issue if both Obama and McCain are against it?
I didn't even think about it that way! Awesome!
Post a Comment