They need to be adjusted for inflation.
I think when the price is 600% higher after 5 years, you can be assured inflation not going to matter that much.
Yeah, but on my Simon-Ehrlich idea- I want to know if the same bet had been made in April 1998, would Ehrlich have won?
Why April 1998?LME does have charts back to 1998, just not inflation adjusted, but I bet you could find a inflation adjuster program on the internets.
April 1998, May 2008, whatever. I'm just looking for any 10 year period where the bet results turn out the other way.
Oops, that should be 'May 1998'.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They need to be adjusted for inflation.
I think when the price is 600% higher after 5 years, you can be assured inflation not going to matter that much.
Yeah, but on my Simon-Ehrlich idea- I want to know if the same bet had been made in April 1998, would Ehrlich have won?
Why April 1998?
LME does have charts back to 1998, just not inflation adjusted, but I bet you could find a inflation adjuster program on the internets.
April 1998, May 2008, whatever. I'm just looking for any 10 year period where the bet results turn out the other way.
Oops, that should be 'May 1998'.
Post a Comment