Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Audacity of Hope

Barrack Obama might be the next POTUS. So we need to weigh his words carefully and see if this is the kind of man with the wisdom and judgement to be our next leader.

...the Associated Press reports that Obama has weighed in on Sunday's NFC Championship Game between the Chicago Bears and the New Orleans Saints:

"The Bears are going to the Super Bowl," a gleeful Obama told reporters Monday outside a church in suburban Chicago. "I am happy for New Orleans. I think it's a wonderful story for their city, but this fairy tale ends when they come to Chicago."

We will know pretty soon if he is misleader or a man of Truth.



p.s. He wrote a book called The Audacity of Hope. Maybe that's as in:

THE AUDACITY TO HOPE REX GROSSMAN DOESN'T CHOKE!

3 comments:

Kevlar said...

Oprah likes him. He is gonna beat Hilary.

Anonymous said...

Do you vote? In California?

Red A said...

I do not vote. Technically I am not a resident of California either.