Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Poem by my Spam Filter

Holiday union, so cadenza so casual, To volatile no substantive

have a selectmen, on to Colossus!

Test the sweets of the life yourself!

But one, preach the grievousness of the host and turned white and

Then the their evil tidings, lift up the singers people, saw that

her minoan, was to married, is scar a rodent?

Prophesy not. That every one measure Your Image

BE BLOWN UP WITH VIRGINS




I believe this poem is about Kevlar's South American sex holiday fantasy.

2 comments:

J-hole said...

Hey, we got a guy on our blog who sometimes posts called Red A. I don't think he'll be too happy with you ripping off his name and logo.

Red A said...

Are you trying to say in a roundabout way that this poem was good enough for NiHowdy and that I should "send it to the majors" so to speak?