Monday, April 07, 2008

Alternative Theory on Obama


Some people think Obama appears unpatriotic in this photo, but might I suggest an alternative theory?

Dude was trying to hide a boner.

Maybe he's so patriotic that the national anthem gets him hard.

I remember some book I read in Jr. High where the main character always carried a text book around to hide his awkward boners. Which is good advice when you're 15 and your hormones make that happen every time the wind blows.

I'd suggest saltpeter tablets for Sen. Obama.

p.s. One thing I like about Obama is that he looks like a dork. Who else but a dork would stand there with their hands clasped over their crotch area?

UPDATE:

Upon reflection, I have yet another theory. Obama thinks he's playing soccer and is forming a wall to block a penalty kick. Really, Obama should be warning Richardson to protect his family jewels. And maybe Hillary, too.

1 comment:

Red A said...

If the ball hits your hands when they are protecting your balls, is that considered a handball that would have yet another penalty kick?