Monday, June 08, 2009

Yahoo Headlines

People choose news that fits their pre-existing views, study finds

I pretty much already knew that, though.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

on a completely different note; what shipping company did you use or are sort of a do it yourself-er with your eisel biz and all? A guy i know is flipping back to canada and wants to send a crate. Any ideas?
Aj

Anonymous said...

I used Gentle Bridge.

GENTLE BRIDGE INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT & LOGISTICS LTD
5-1F 36 HWAMEI W ST SEC TAICHUNG TAIWAN
TAICHUNG,
Tel886-4-2328-128

Talk to Joseph. They were very helpful.

Red A

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I hope people are getting the joke of this post...too subtle?

Red A

Anonymous said...

You mean that you're incredibly narrow minded and are always looking for 'facts' to back up your self righteous opinions? Naw, we got that.
Aj

Anonymous said...

No, the joke is that by simply reading that headline, it must mean that its my pre-existing view, so "I already knew that..."

I knew it was not going to work.

Red A

Anonymous said...

Ah that joke. It might have worked on the subtler crowd reading your blog - but then they wouldn't post a rebuttle. Wouldn't be subtle, so we'll never know...
Aj