Sunday, December 07, 2008

2008 Financials....

1. Apparently, Everbody's not working for my week-end. Alas, I have been working for their's instead. I hope they have been enjoying them to the fullest - like vodka jello shots and snowboarding on Kilimanjaro. If they've been merely sleeping and watching Korean soap operas, I will begin to question the wisdom of the capitalist system.

2. Speaking of living vicariously....shouldn't Bread be telling us he's in Ascension and hanging with the President's daughter and her nasty, nasty friends?

3. I now feel disappointed when old flames cannot be found on the internet. Jesus Christ, junkies in jail have an internet presence, so where the fuck are you Melissa? (If you died in a tragic car accident prior to 2002, I will excuse you.)

4. I have visited about 10 factories in China so far. Some are semi-busy. Most are dead. Some are ghost towns. Message to Chinese government: maybe importing some US products instead of mindlessly buying our T-Bills would have been the wiser course? The only good news is that everyone still hates WalMart here.



 

No comments: