Tuesday, December 16, 2008

From My Spam Catcher

CQ-1A-3  Genuine Leather Safety Suitcase

Can hold over USD1.5 million with 30KV electric shock


Dear Sirs,

 

This is greeting from Yantai Qinglu Automation Co., Ltd China!

 

We would like to introduce our new developed product — CQ-1A-3 Safety Suitcase  Large-capacity Super Safety Suitcase to you, which is designed for schleping or transfering big amount of cash and valuables. This product has protection settings against losing, stealing, robbing.

 

The dimension of  CQ-1A-3 Safety Suitcase is 47*35*18 cm, it's big enough to put USD 1.5 million of cash in it. So it's suitable for banking, financial and other  related use. The most remarkable character of the product is the function of high voltage shock spread all over the surface of the suitcase. This function makes the suitcase effective in protection and counterattack. Although the electric pulse voltage is more than 30KV, the current Amps and the shocking energy are very small, it doesn't hurt one's health. You don't have to worry about that. 



I added the red highlight to the word "schleping." 

1 comment:

Chaon said...

I'll take ten. I schlep a lot.