Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Various Issues

1. Costco Swedish Meatballs ready to eat meal is pretty good. I split it into two meals. At NT$ 219 that makes it about as cheap as McDonalds...or even Beef Noodles at some places. 

2. Taiwan steel prices are now lower than China's. YEAH! Glad we kept some molds here.

2a. We also buy diecast parts way cheaper here than in China or Vietnam.

3. My kid is in the hospital again. I think our doctor is extremely conservative or know that our insurance covers hospital rooms.

4. I should be able to get a US$ 8,000 tax credit for buying a house this year. I don't know if that is a "refundable credit" or not, but it would be awesome if it was. Thanks taxpayers! I promise I will gently and pleasurably suck on the teat of the State and not bite or anything.

No comments: