Monday, January 19, 2009

Yahoo Headlines

Obama appears cool and calm on eve of presidency

Slooooow news day but editor keeps asking for Obama stuff.

Though I do say getting the Israelis to pull out of Gaza to avoid spoiling the inauguration was pretty good.

Maybe we should have inaugurations every two weeks or so, in the name of middle east peace.

Unilateral Cease-Fire by Taliban as Obama Announces White House Puppy Choice

Peshawar - A Taliban official spokesperson says the cease-fire will start approximately 3 hours before the Oval Office announces the White House dog, as the Taliban  do not want to ruin a special moment for the world. Plus they need to buy popcorn and diet Cokes. "I confess I am hoping he chooses the Portuguese Water-Dog." the official said at a press conference, adding,  "Do you know the so-called Afghan breed is actually Tajik? We spit on such dogs."
 

No comments: